David Choe jokingly admits to being a “successful rapist”.
"It’s dangerous and it’s super self destructive. I’m at a place and there’s potential for a lawsuit…and she has given me no signs that she’s into me or that this is appropriate behavior. In my head I go "Do you care if I jerk off right now?" and it sounds so creepy in my head that I go I can’t say that out loud … So I go back to the chill method of you never ask first, you just do it, get in trouble and then pay the price later."
"…So I just start jerking off. So then her hands gets off my leg and she just stops … I go "Look I’m sorry I can’t help myself — can you just pretend like I’m not doing this and you continue with the massage?" And she’s like "All right" and she does … I’m like "Can I touch your butt?" and I reach out and touch her butt and she pulls away. She doesn’t want me to touch her butt."
"… I say "Kiss it a little," she says "No, all the massage oil is on it" and I take the back of her head and I push it down on my d**k and she doesn’t do it. And I say "Open your mouth, open your mouth," and she does it and I start facef**king her."
Rape culture is literally admitting to raping somebody and publicizing it online because you’re that sure nothing will happen to you — and nothing does.
Jesus fucking Christ.
Amazingly, lots of people still believe that they are ”omnivores”, despite the fact that there are no scientific facts to support these claims, and this wrong classification is based on ”dietary habits” or ”observations” that humans generally eat a wide variety of plant and animal foods, not on anatomical design. Truth is, humans have nothing in common with true meat eaters.
”True carnivores (and omnivores) salivate about the idea of eating whole prey animals when they see them. Humans do not. We’re interested in eating the body parts only because they’ve been removed from the original animal and processed, and because we grew up eating them, making it seem perfectly normal. It’s amazing how much of a disconnect we’ve been able to learn about the difference between animals and food. As GoVeg puts it:
While carnivores take pleasure in killing animals and eating their raw flesh, any human who killed an animal with his or her bare hands and dug into the raw corpse would be considered deranged. Carnivorous animals are aroused by the scent of blood and the thrill of the chase. Most humans, on the other hand, are revolted by the sight of raw flesh and cannot tolerate hearing the screams of animals being ripped apart and killed. The bloody reality of eating animals is innately repulsive to us, more proof that we were not designed to eat meat.
Ask yourself: When you see dead animals on the side of the road, are you tempted to stop for a snack? Does the sight of a dead bird make you salivate? Do you daydream about killing cows with your bare hands and eating them raw? If you answered “no” to all of these questions, congratulations—you’re a normal human herbivore—like it or not. Humans were simply not designed to eat meat. Humans lack both the physical characteristics of carnivores and the instinct that drives them to kill animals and devour their raw carcasses.
Ok, for one?
Of fucking course we don’t share anything in common with “true meat eaters”. Are you blind? It’s because we’re not meat eaters. We’re fucking OMNIVORES.
Herbivores =/= Omnivores =/= Carnivores.
Each fucking subset has evolved differently from the rest and has evolutionary sets that fit their diet and their diet specifically. So while we don’t resemble “true meat eaters” because we were never Carnivores in the first place, we also don’t resemble “true Herbivores” either because we evolved past that. Want to know what we DO resemble though? OTHER FUCKING OMNIVORES.
Second: Actually, humans never ate raw meat in the first place and anyone who says so is a fucking idiot because archaeology has already disproven this. And if we did, it was for a VERY short period and not long enough to fuck with our evolution.
Fun fucking fact: The introduction of meat to our diet directly corresponds anthropologically with THE INVENTION OF COOKING AND ADDITION OF IT TO OUR LIFESTYLE. Therefore while we evolved to be Omnivores and eat meat as a small part of our diet, we never evolved to eat RAW meat.
Third? Jesus fucking Christ. We are not evolutionarily equipped to go out and catch prey with our bare hands.
Why? Because, again, WE DID NOT EVOLVE TO DO THAT.
So instead of needing to evolve the capability to run at fast speeds, long claws capable of rending flesh, and have a mouth full of 20 something sharp as fuck teeth? We developed tools. We developed cooking. We developed group hunting techniques. And since we’re still. Fucking. Here today instead of dying out like evolutionary failures are prone to doing? I’d say its worked out for us in the end pretty fucking well in the end so far.
We have a much higher brain capacity. We don’t NEED to and never did because we are more intelligent, have opposable thumbs and were capable of developing things to aid us before these things were evolutionarily required of us. We were, literally, never meant to or were in an evolutionary position that required us to catch our living prey like Carnivores did.
HUMANS HAVE BASICALLY BEEN ONE LONG STRAIN OF “FUCK EVOLUTION”.
Lastly I just want to touch on this ridiculous thing someone wrote on this post at some point: “Obv. I never said they didn’t. They even evolved to consume milk, well most have. But that doesn’t mean it was physically intended for our bodies originally. That’s the point of this whole post. Not what we’ve “evolved” to do but what our bodies and minds are hard wired for FROM THE VERY BEGINNING TO NOW. And it’s mostly about the mental state it would take that 90% of people don’t have”.
Like… Are you kidding? Please tell me you are fucking kidding. Do you know how evolution works in terms of diet? Food source becomes scarce while another becomes plentiful, species adapts to eat said food source… Or it dies. What we were not originally designer to eat CHANGES as new food sources evolve, and as we are required to adapt and evolve. The more food you adapt and evolve to eat, the more likely your species is to continue surviving as food sources come in and out of availability.
Literally. Diet depends on fucking evolution and evolution is widely dependent on diet in some circumstances. You cannot fucking remove them and separate them and pretend one isn’t necessary to have this fucking discussion. You cannot take a fucking issue about diet, claim we’re something we’re not, and completely erase the evolutionary portion of the fucking argument because IT IS A REQUIRED PORTION.
YOU ARE LITERALLY ATTEMPTING TO ERASE CONTEXT FROM A SITUATION THAT 100% REQUIRES. THE FUCKING. CONTEXT. OF EVOLUTION.
DO YOU FUCKERS EVEN KNOW HOW TO FUCKING SCIENCE?!
Yes, there very much is plenty of scientific evidence that Omnivore is a classification of diet. So is Fruitivore, Insectivore, Carnivore, Herbavore, and several other classifications.
The Omnivore dietary classification is seriously defined as an animal whose diet and lifestyle relies on obtaining protein and energy from both plant and animal sources- which may also include animal byproducts such as eggs and dairy, or things like insects, fungi and algae.
New flash: Humans are not the only fucking Omnivores and the classification is not based solely on the dietary needs of HUMANS, but the observation of SEVERAL OTHER ANIMALS.
- Corvids are Omnivores.
- Bears (save for a few species) are Omnivores.
- Pigs are fucking Omnivores.
- Badgers are Omnivores.
- Foxes (some species) are Omnivores.
- Chickens are fucking Omnivoers.
Your science is fucking bunk.
Get the fuck out.
I totally thought this post was about how silly “raw diets” are. Then I was pissed off at the anti-meat bullshit. But then the reply to that crap… the science… the facts… it’s so beautiful.
Also, just because animals are too stupid to cook and season their food does not mean they are better than us.
If lions could grill and slather a wildebeest in A1 sauce you know they would fucking do it.
So by OP logic if you dont get a boner looking at wild plants and bugs that means you aren’t a vegan or vegetarian
reblog and make a wish!
this was removed from tumbrl due to “violating one or more of Tumblr’s Community Guidelines”, but since my wish came true the first time, I’m putting it back. :)
OH MY FUCKING GOD, IT’S BACK ON MY DASH.
THIS SHIT WORKS OKAY, I AM DEAD SERIOUS.
The last time I saw this on my dash, I didn’t think it would happen, so jokingly I wished I could go to a fun. concert.
AND GUESS WHAT, I WENT TO A FUCKING FUN. CONCERT.
THIS SHIT WORKS, TRY IT.
yay its back.
I half jokingly reblogged this yesterday cos I thought it was a nice picture…
and was like oh wow I only get wishes on birthdays what would I wish for?!?!?! how about gainful employment L0L
… and like…
I have a job now? That I never applied for? That someone just called me up and said “here, have this”? In a place I really really like?
So like… h8ers gonna h8 or something
anthony mackie is a gift to this world and i will hear nothing against it
this is the best interview i’ve ever seen in my entire life
the fact that he makes bill o’reilly visibly uncomfortable makes me happier than anything
Okay don’t scroll past this cause it’s actually important.
So today I happened to be in the Visayas Avenue area and after I was done doing what I needed to be doing, the boyfriend and I decided to walk around and LO AND BEHOLD we see the Protected Areas and Wildlife Bureau. So we figured hey let’s see what they do there, maybe we can ask about internships. I expected it to be a government office with lots of trees.
Nope sucker it is not. It was a MINI FREAKING ZOO.
THE MANILA ZOO IS SHIT ON SHIT ON SHIT ON SAD BUT THIS IS WORSE SINCE THIS IS A PLACE THAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE PROTECTING THESE ANIMALS NOT CHARGING AN ENTRANCE FEE TO SEE SAD ENCAGED ANIMALS. ANIMALS THAT ARE SUPPOSED TO BE PROTECTED. WHAT. I CANT EVEN FORM AN ARGUMENT SINCE THE VERY FACT THAT THIS EXISTS AND THE SORRY STATE OF IT JUST WOW MY MIND IS GOING BLANK FROM RAGE AND SADNESS AND DISGUST.
there was a TIGER. WHAT THE FUCK MAN WHY DO YOU HAVE TWO TIGERS IN A TINY CAGE SMALLER THAN A STUDIO CONDO IN AN SM BUILDING (for reference, hold your hand at arms length and that’s pretty much what you’re buying). Also, WHY DO WE HAVE TIGERS THERE. PLEASE EXPLAIN? We’re these ‘saved’ from someone who thought it’d be cool to have pet tigers? Why do we have them what the fuck man give them over to people who will KNOW WHAT TO DO AND WHO CAN GIVE THEM THE SPACE THEY NEED.
NOT ONLY THAT THEY HAD AN OTTER. ONE. SINGLE. UNO OTTERO. An animal known for being social and holding hands when sleeping was alone and it was CLIMBING THE BARS OF ITS CAGE SCREAMING. the were huge birds in such small cages it made me feel terrible and it should make us ALL FEEL TERRIBLE BECAUSE WE ARE DOING NOTHING ABOUT IT. What the fuck Philippine government. WHAT THE FUCK PEOPLE WHO THOUGHT THIS WAS FUN
okay icing on the cake? They were having the entrance road replaced with red bricks (think any part of Ateneo, red bricks red bricks red bricks). WOW REALLY. spend on the animals that you have ENCAGED. LET THE FUCKING FREE.
gonna start a petition to tell the government to stop this cruel and terrible practice, to fund a proper rehabilitation center AWAY FROM THE TRAFFIC AND STRESS OF METRO MANILA, to let the poor beautiful wild animals have some form of a normal life and to overall just pull their heads out of their anuses and get their act together because this is NOT ACCEPTABLE. SORRY FOR THE PROFANITY BUT WAIT NO IM NOT SORRY FUCK THIS FUCK THAT FUCKING TREAT THESE ANIMALS PROPERLY
PETITION IS UP GUYS!
Please sign, please get your mom, your friends, you teachers, your crushes, your significant others, whoever to sign. Please reblog, please spread, please please please.
Ten Women I Have Been Warned Against Becoming:
1. The Girl Who Takes Up Too Much Space, always, her shoulders too wide in stairwells, her hips too big in doorways, her voice too loud in classes. This woman does not understand the art of crumbling, of curling herself tight like the spiral of a fern, soft, delicate, unwilling to reach out the ivy of her fingers to grasp onto what should rightfully be hers. This is a beast, an elephant, a moving mountain and she is capable of flattening you, she is capable of ruining you, she is capable of making you feel as small and insignificant in her life as she is supposed to be. You are this woman’s footnote to history, you are her side note in song lyrics, you are constantly interrupted by her with a witty joke you wish you thought of. I asked what the problem was with being a steamroller instead of a sunflower and I was laughed down.
2. The Beautiful One, the long hair or the slim waist or the pretty eyes or the lips like bowstrings. This woman looks good in everything because she’s confident in whatever you put her in. She’ll cut her hair short on you no matter how you like it, she’ll wear high heels and step on your opinions, she’ll look hot as hell no matter what size she is. See, the reason you can’t trust her is because women like this don’t need your permission, they’ll do as they please and get away with it. They’ll say no to you, over and over. Teach your daughters that beautiful means dangerous, teach them to distrust women who love themselves. Equate beautiful with vapid, equate pretty with stupid, take their power from them. Say they’re vain for their makeup, refuse to see them without it. These women are snakes, they are serpents. I said maybe the problem lies with you being unable to control yourself and was told to get off my pedestal.
3. A Bitch. Women are supposed to be ladies in the street but will tear skin under sheets. I’m told: Never raise your voice. Speak gently. Submit. Hold your opinion against your lips and when you admit to it, make sure it comes out as a butterfly wing suggestion. Don’t disagree. Don’t undermine someone else’s authority, regardless of whether or not they deserve your respect. Someone touches you, just move away from them. Don’t hit. Don’t talk back. Be like the ruins of Rome, only beautiful if you can’t hear your quiet death.
4. The Needy One. I have heard how others spit when they talk about how she gave you everything and you shoved it back down her throat until she choked on it, until she came back crawling and asked you what she did, until her palms and knees were scraped for want of just a little affection - never be this woman, I’m told, because she’s a joke and the joke is that she dared to have more emotion than you did. The truth is, I’m told, the one who cares less in a partnership is the one who wins. I didn’t know this was a competition.
5. The Cock Tease, certified stripper, how dare that girl look like that and not want me to sleep with her. Lust is always personified as a lady in red with a dress slit up her thigh. Lust is sinful because it’s power, it’s not asking for attention - it’s demanding it. I’m told she is the worst kind of woman, that looking good is supposed to be some kind of shame on her kin. I’m told not to leave the house in such a short skirt, not with a shirt so low, not with a lace back, not with high heels, not dressed like that. My lipstick can’t be too red, my hair can’t be too mussed, I can’t just “turn someone on like that and then leave them wanting.” I mentioned that instant gratification actually ruins our psyche and was told that being led on was “exhausting.” I said that there was a difference between purposefully tricking someone into liking you and just being attractive or friendly. I was told there’s also a difference between coffee and tea but both result in caffeine. I said, “I’ve been turned on in class by the girls I talk to but I didn’t expect anything from them,” and they said, “It’s different, you’re not a man,” but couldn’t explain where that difference was.
6. A Slut, obviously ruined by another person’s touch. It doesn’t matter how many people she’s actually been with, it’s all about the rumors she carries with her. Easy. Harlot. You’ll still try to get with her, you’ll still take her into your bed and kiss her and say things you don’t mean - but you’ll defame her name when you talk to your buddies. My father used to say “A slut is fine for the night, but the virgin is who you take home and marry.” Maybe he didn’t know he was teaching his daughter to hate her sexuality. Maybe he didn’t know that every time she’d be kissed, her whole system would shake until she felt ready to combust, shame and self-hatred shivering against her spine. Maybe he didn’t know she’d disconnect emotions and sex because he always told her, “Boys are different, they won’t care about you.” Nobody said to her that it was okay to experiment. See, the funny thing is, I’m a dancer so I know exactly where my center of gravity is. I know how hard I’ll fall in each direction. Yet out of fear of getting hurt, I won’t let a single person inside of my bed.
7. The Soulmate. Never love romance more than you love being cynical. Never show weakness, never like pink, never think maybe you might find someone nice and settle down with them. Someone will find you, I was told, And if you’re lucky, he’ll put up with you when you start getting old. Never be the woman who believes in happily ever after, never be dumb enough to think maybe someone could love you after all of your mistakes. It has nothing to do with whether or not a family is important to you and you’re in a good place where a relationship would make your life better - you’re not a princess. You don’t get married, you settle.
8. The Girl With Strength, who can outrun everyone and who is stronger than her boyfriend. “See the thing about boys,” says my daddy, “Is that you have to let them win.” I sat at home and read stories about Artemis and wanted to become the huntress, too. I wanted to howl at the moon, I wanted to slay the beasts that bested me, I wanted to rule my kingdom with bloody fists. But girls are never athletes, never supposed to be “built,” regardless of the fact civilizations were constructed on our spines and we made homes in war by the steel of our ribs. Never be strong. We are supposed to wilt.
9. The Lady CEO: because if you choose work over family, are you really a girl? How dare you fight your way to the top through every pair of eyes that bore through your blouse, through every meeting where you were hushed by the sound of someone else talking, through every time someone called you “sweetie,” how dare you yearn for something. Is your husband the stay-at-home one? I can’t imagine how that is going. He’s not a real man, after all. I don’t give it long before the divorce. How dare you decide you’re happy being single. Don’t you know you’re supposed to bear children. Where is your honor? Where is your wisdom? Who cares if you are the leader, the best suited for your position, the quickest-thinking, the one who makes the hardest clients come back again. Don’t you see? Across history, women have been terrible at success. They always lose their man in the end. (When I said, “I would rather be a famous author than a mediocre mother,” I was told, “No, don’t worry, you’ll be a fine mommy.”)
10. THE GIRL I AM: FIRECRACKER AND DON’T YOU FUCKING FORGET IT I’LL RIP YOU TO SHREDS AND I WON’T FUCKING REGRET IT I’M NOT YOUR PRETTY GIRL I’M NOT YOUR ANYTHING I’M PERFECT, MOTHERFUCKER, AND I’M NOT GOING TO GIVE UP WHAT I’M DOING. I DON’T WANT TO BE “LADYLIKE” THAT LITERALLY MEANS NOTHING I’M NOT GOING TO STOP STANDING UP AND DEMANDING WHAT’S COMING TO ME. I’M GONNA BE SOMEBODY. I’M GONNA MAKE THEM REMEMBER ME. I REFUSE TO BE OVERSHADOWED IN HISTORY. I DON’T KNOW WHAT YOU WERE TRYING TO CREATE BUT YOU MADE ME A DRAGON YOU PUT ME IN THE FIRE AND WHEN I STOPPED BURNING I LEARNED HOW TO GLOW DON’T THINK YOU CAN STOP ME YOU CAN’T TAME A TORNADO.